Current Lead Time: 3 Weeks
Provide the maximum protection for your Tacoma with a full skid plate package deal by RCI Offroad. Package includes full front, transmission, transfer case, and cross-member skid plates. Protect your investment with RCI skids, the ultimate defense for all on and off-road hazards.
Built with your choice of laser cut 3/16″ steel or 1/4″ aluminum, this package is custom fit to protect all 2005-Present Tacoma, with premium quality, fit and finish.
- Includes front, transmission and transfer case skid plates.
- Protects front two cross-members, low hanging front differential, oil pan, transmission, second and third cross-members, exhaust cross pipe, and transfer case
- Excellent addition or replacement of weak, lightweight OEM skid plates
- Simple installation and removal of all subsections for maintenance
- Built-in oil drain holes allow easy access and ability to change oil without removal of the plate
- Reinforced edges between cross-members for maximum strength and rigidity
- Bolt protector rings surround exposed bolts, shielding against physical damage
- Smooth, flat surface that easily slides over obstacles
- Black powder coat standard on steel skid plates for a rust-resistant, durable and high-quality finish
- All transmission skid plates now come standard with center gussets, a feature exclusive to RCI. Due to the location of the transmission skid plate and spanning a two-foot gap, skid plates in this area are prone to getting bent. With this plate that is no longer the case!
- ALL Transfer-case cross-members come standard with black powder coat finish
- Installs in minutes
- Grade 8 hardware and installation instructions provided
- Direct bolt-on addition to existing factory attachment points, no drilling required