Estimated Lead Time: 4+ Weeks
One of the first and biggest investments on your truck would have to be rock sliders. Our rock sliders are made out of DOM tubing, which is the strongest tubing available. Protect your rocker panels and doors from boulders and obstacles on the trail and around town from door dings and shopping carts. Our rock sliders are all angled at 10 degrees for maximum protection and use as a step, we believe that this degree is the perfect angle.
- Extremely stout rock sliders can be lifted with a hi-lift jack at any point.
- Integrated kick out pushes your trucks rear out from rocks which prevents tires from catching
- Protects against door dings
- CAD designed mounting plate mounts utilizing all the strongest OEM pickup points on the frame. Absolutely NO drilling is required.
- Constructed from 1.75" .120 DOM Tubing and 3/16" frame mounting plates
- Large reinforcement gussets are welded to each leg for increased rigidity
- Kickout step plate comes standard, fully welded, and works great as a step to reach into roof racks or the truck bed
- 3/8" bolts, washers, lock nuts, and laser-cut washers are provided for installation
Made in the USA