ARB - Hydraulic Long Travel Recovery Jack
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $836.92 Sale
ALL CANCELS ARE SUBJECT TO A 20% CANCELLATION FEE.
There's little doubt that the traditional farm jack is a handy piece of equipment to have when you're driving off-road. You can use it to move your vehicle out of awkward situations, lifting vehicles to fill in voids beneath the tires, or even as a bead breaker when you have to make a tire repair. But, as we all know, farm jacks can be dangerous. They're inherently unstable and there are countless YouTube videos of users getting injured from a rogue handle or getting their hands caught between the handle and the body of the jack. With this problem in mind, ARB's team of engineers was determined to come up with a better solution to the unsafe farm jack problem. The focus was to design a safer and easier mechanical jack while being lighter and more compact. Adding a new dimension to traditional techniques, the long-travel ARB JACK is backed by the unique power of hydraulic technology. Kicking into action when even the lightest force is applied to the handle, the hydraulics will smoothly jack the vehicle up at .5in increments with each downward maneuver. While in action, a black rubber body bumper shields the vehicle from the risk of damage during the recovery. The easy-to-access red lowering lever ensures lowering the vehicle is achieved swiftly and safely thanks to the two-stage descent feature and safety stop. With the press of a lever, the user is able to adjust the lower speed between a slow or rapid descent.
- Backed by the unique power of hydraulic technology
- Made from hardy aircraft grade 6061 T6 aluminum
- Features an adjustable foot that can be rotated 360 degrees
- Smoothly jack the vehicle up at .5in increments with each downward maneuver
- An easy-to-access red lowering lever ensures lowering the vehicle is achieved swiftly and safely
- Minimum lifting height: 6 inches
- Maximum lifting height: 28-48 inches
- Maximum capacity: 4,409 lbs.
- Compressed Height: 35 inches
- Extended height: 56 inches
- When under load, an internal blow-off valve provides overload protection
- Part #arb1060001