Baja Designs - OnX6+ Light Bar
- Baja Designs
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $386.96 Sale
LEAD TIME: 8+ WEEKS.
ALL CANCELS ARE SUBJECT TO A 20% CANCELLATION FEE.
At an impressive 12,460 lumens, the brightest just got up to 69% brighter than our previous generation. The OnX6 + LED light bar also integrates Baja Designs trademarked High-Speed Spot™ reflector, the same one used by our Team Enlightened racers, to give you the guaranteed furthest projecting LED Light Bar on the planet. In addition, the OnX6 + LED light bar adopts industry standard sizing and is now compatible with aftermarket mounting systems. An industry-first 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee & Limited Lifetime Warranty is included for the ultimate in purchase protection.
The OnX6+ LED Light Bar is BRIGHTER. BOLDER. BETTER.
This bar is equipped with BMT – Battery Management Technology
- Elimination Of Flickering at Low Voltage
- Added Protection to Vehicle Wiring and Systems
- Protection from Dangerous Current Spikes
- OnX6+ 10" LED Light Bar
- Mounting Brackets
- Hi-Low Dongle
- Lumens: (High) 12,460 (Low) 9,230 Utilizing 6 LEDs
- Wattage/Amps: (High) 108W / 8.4A (Low) 80W / 5.7A
- Dimensions: 10" x 4.29" x 2.69"
- Weight: 4.25 lbs
- LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
- Front Lens: Hard Coated Polycarbonate
- Housing: Aircraft Grade Aluminum w/Mil-Spec Hard Anodize
- Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
- Hardware & Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
- Built-In Overvoltage Protection
- IP69K (Waterproof up to 9ft & Pressure Washable)
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
Driving/Combo: Maximum trail coverage in a single light. The Driving/Combo pattern is equipped with both Wide Driving (42°) and the spot (6°) optics to provide you with a smooth blend of light for both near field applications and distance (Lighting Zone 3)
Wide Driving: BD was the first to develop a pattern specifically for cornering, dust, and/or fog conditions. The Wide Driving pattern offers a 42° flattened horizontal beam for the ultimate in comfort lighting. (Lighting Zones 1 & 2) (Also available in amber)
High-Speed Spot: A longer and narrower 6° beam focus for illumination further down the trail or road. The Spot pattern is designed to be used in conjunction with additional Wide Driving and/or Driving/Combo beam lights. (Lighting Zone 4 & 5)
Racer Edition Spot: A 4° beam focus for illumination WAY down the trail or road. The Racer Edition Spot is for speeds of 110+ MPH or if you need to see a mile+ away. This is the latest version for our Team Enlightened racers and is designed to be used in conjunction with additional Wide Driving and/or Driving/Combo beam lights. (Lighting Zone 5+)