Baja Designs - S8 Light Bar
- Baja Designs
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $296.10 Sale
LEAD TIME: 12+ WEEKS.
ALL CANCELS WILL RESULT IN A 20% CANCELLATION FEE.
Baja Designs' latest LED light bar comes with a few new perks! Enjoy the clean aluminum frame with 6,350 lumens of pure power, a low amp draw of 4.00 amps, and nearly 50,000 hours of LED life. The S8 also features upgraded reflectors, an amber backlit feature, and a new scalloped housing design. The S8 is backed by our 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee and Limited Lifetime Warranty giving you the ultimate in purchase protection!
- S8 LED Light Bar
- Mounting Brackets
- Please note that this light does NOT include a harness and the applicable harness to this light is 640122.
- Lumens: 6,350 Utilizing 8 Cree LEDs
- Wattage/Amps: 60W / 4.00A
- Dimensions: 10” x 3” x 1.6”
- Weight: 2.4 lbs
- LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
- Front Lens: Hard Coated Polycarbonate
- Housing: Aircraft Grade Aluminum w/Mil-Spec Hard Anodize
- Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
- Hardware & Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
- Built-In Overvoltage Protection
- IP69K (Waterproof up to 9ft & Pressure Washable)
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
Driving/Combo: Maximum trail coverage in a single light. The Driving/Combo pattern is equipped with both Driving (42°) and spot (9°) optics to provide you with a smooth blend of light for both near field applications and distance (Lighting Zone 3)
Wide Driving: BD was the first to develop a pattern specifically for cornering, dust, and/or fog conditions. The Wide Driving pattern offers a 42° flattened horizontal beam for the ultimate in comfort lighting. (Lighting Zones 1 & 2)
Spot: A longer and narrower 9° beam focus for illumination further down the trail or road. The Spot pattern is designed to be used in conjunction with additional Wide Driving and/or Driving/Combo beam lights. (Lighting Zone 4 & 5)
Work/Scene: Excellent work light or “scene light” with an extremely smooth 120° circle that projects about 40ft. This pattern is not suitable for driving. (Lighting Zone 7)