Bilstein - 2010-2021 Toyota 4Runner Lift Kit
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $462.00 Sale
Not available until April
Bilstein B8 5100 (Ride Height Adjustable) shock absorbers are designed for trucks and SUVs with a front OE coilover style suspension. Multiple snap-ring grooves in the body allow for different spring seat positions, providing 0-2.75 inches of front lift with OE springs. The monotube shock absorbers feature a 46mm digressive piston a with self-adjusting deflective disc valve setting. Bilstein B8 5100 (Ride Height Adjustable) shock absorbers provide increased wheel travel and improved handling. Utilizing a B8 5100 (Ride Height Adjustable) shock absorber is the easiest way to level out your vehicle.
Bilstein B8 5160 remote reservoir shock absorbers are designed as a direct fit solution for lifted trucks and SUVs. The remote reservoir will offer increased cooling capacity and wheel travel to optimize overall performance compared to a traditional shock absorber. These shock absorbers feature a monotube design for consistent fade-free performance and utilize velocity-sensitive digressive valve settings which are tuned for each specific application. Each shock absorber is fitted with a unique 360-degree swivel banjo hose fitting, providing a clean, low profile installation. B8 5160 remote reservoir shock absorbers will increase the overall durability of your vehicle allowing you to conquer the harshest of off-road environments.
Bilstein B8 6112 leveling kits are designed to provide more ground clearance, allow for larger tires, and increase wheel travel. Multiple snap-ring grooves in the body allow for different spring seat positions, providing 0-2.75 inches of front lift (depending on application). These kits consist of (2) 60mm shock absorbers combined with (2) custom-matched cold wound coil springs and (2) billet aluminum spring seats. The large 60mm digressive piston allows for increased damping control for optimal on-road and off-road capabilities. Experience the legendary Bilstein off-road experience with the best direct fit spring and shock kit for your light truck or SUV.
FJRS-15-P - Rear 1.5" Lift Black Poly Spacers for FJ/4Runner
- Fits on top of rear coil springs
- Designed to improve ground clearance
- Enhance the performance of the vehicle
- Allow use of larger tires
- Made from high-density polyurethane
- Rear spacers provide 1.5" of additional lift.
- Sold as a pair
RCC2.0 - Toytec Superflex Rear Coils
These coils are custom made to our specs for a stock-like ride and great flex and performance off-road.
- Provide approximately 2" of rear lift
- 10% increase in load capacity/spring rate.
- With 8 coil winds, these rear coils will handle more load without sagging and still maintain a great ride.
- Superflex coils will also flex better than any other coil on the market when paired with extended length shocks.
- Sold as a pair
RCC2.0HD - Toytec Superflex Heavy-duty Rear Coils
- Provides approximately 2.5" of Rear Lift (with 150 -200LBS additional weight)
- SuperflexHD coil springs have a 25% increase above the stock load capacity/spring rate.
- These coils are custom made to our specs for a nice ride and great flex off-road
- With 8 coil winds, these rear coils will handle more load than the standard Superflex coils without sagging.
- HD Superflex coils will also flex better than any other coil on the market while adding 2.5" additional flex per side when paired with our Boss rear shocks.
- Priced as a pair
RCCXD-P - Toytec Rear XD Extra Duty Superflex Coils
- Provides approximately 2.5" of Rear Lift (with 500-600 LBS additional weight)
- Our XD Superflex coils are designed with the overlander in mind and will handle the additional load needed when necessary gear and equipment weight adds up.
- These coils will still provide superior off-road performance when needed in the rocks, allowing for maximum articulation.
- Priced per pair.
- Recommended for use with additional constant load or lift amounts will be greater.
- Extended brake lines are recommended.
- Not for use with stock shocks
Toytec Rear 2" Bump Stop Drop Kit
- The Toytec Bump Stop Relocation and Extension kit is designed to move your factory bump stop down and to the rear to properly re-align and correct for aftermarket lifts.
- This kit will extend the bump stop to help keep larger tires from damaging your body and keep the shocks from bottoming out.
- They are also designed to move the bump slightly inwards to accommodate larger tires with high amounts of backspacing.
Stage 1 - Perfect for a daily driven truck that does almost zero off-road driving but wants more lift for ground & tire clearance. Includes 5100 front and 5100 rear shocks. This kit is great to level out the truck. You will use your front OE coil spring.
Stage 2 - This kit is very similar to stage 1 except it will replace the rear shocks with 5160 shocks, which is better for load capacity and comfort when loaded with more gear. Includes 5100 front and 5160 rear shocks. You will use your front OE coil spring.
Stage 3 - This kit takes it up a notch by using the 6112 front coilover kit, which includes the front coil spring with the shocks. By using the 6112 front coilovers it allows more dampening control on-road & off-road, especially paired with the rear 5160 shocks. Includes 6112 front coilovers and 5160 rear shocks.