C4 Hybrid Front Bumper - 2014-2020 Toyota 4Runner
- C4 Fabrication
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $1,370.00 Sale
Current Lead Time: 8-11 Weeks
Ships to the freight hub nearest the customers residential address unless a commercial address is provided in which case product can be sent directly to the commercial address. Please specify business name if needed.
Please note: All C4 orders for local pick-up are subject to a $249 transport fee.
The 2014+ 4Runner Hybrid bumper is a unique combination of a plate steel center with round tubes on the sides. This design allows you to achieve a “lighter” look while gaining the ability to mount a winch, LED light bar, and multiple combinations of fog lighting in the tube area.
- Bumper offers more clearance for better approach angles and makes it easier to fit larger tires.
- Center portion is made from 3/16″ laser-cut P&O steel with 1/4″ thick mounting plates.
- 3/4″ thick D-Ring tabs standard on every bumper and come fully welded front and back.
- Tube portions are .120 wall 1 3/4″ diameter HREW tubing.
- Fits most winches 8k-12k in size. Winches with the ability to relocate the electrical control box are recommended. Integrated control box winches may require some trimming of the grille support brackets to fit.(ComeUp, Smittybilt X20, Warn Zeon and VR series are all common winches that fit).
- 120lbs without bullbar, 125lbs with mid-height bull bar, 135lbs with full height bull bar.
- Can be ordered with or without 30″ LED light bar cutout. Cutout and mounting tabs designed to work with Baja Designs S8 30″ light and Rigid SR series 30″. All other brands of lights not guaranteed to fit properly.
- This bumper requires cutting the original plastic bumper cover to install.
- Installing this bumper also requires removing the original steel power steering cooler lines and replacing them with the power steering cooler kit we provide with the bumper. Installation of the cooler kit is straight forward and does not require draining the power steering system. Replacing the power steering lines provides more room for the winch and also removes the low hanging “U shaped” portion of the lines near where the bumper bolts to the frame so that the lines are not exposed to obstacles and debris.
- SHIPS BARE STEEL, C4 does not offer powder coating services. Bumper will need to be painted or powder-coated before installation to prevent rust.