Current Lead Time: 11-12 Weeks
2016+ Tacoma Rock Sliders
- Fits Access cab long bed, double cab short bed, and double cab long bed.
- 100% Bolt-on application for easy installation.
- Drilling holes in the bottom of the frame to install additional included hardware is recommended to use them as a hi-lift jack point.
- No cutting or welding required. All hardware included for install.
- The main slider rail is made from a 3×2 rectangle tube providing a much larger surface to slide on where protection is needed most.
- Removable step plates make painting easier and allow for multiple different coating options.
- Welded on step plates is not currently an option.
- Screws are zinc plated steel, Torx, pan head, 10-24 self-threading screws.
- DOM tubing options available for increased strength and dent resistance
- Tacoma DCSB sliders- 75lbs each, Tacoma DCLB sliders- 90lbs each.
- SHIPS BARE STEEL, C4 does not offer powder coating services. The bumper will need to be painted or powder coated before installation to prevent rust.