CURRENT LEAD TIME: 14+ WEEKS (ESTIMATE).
ALL CANCELS WILL RESULT IN A 20% CANCELLATION FEE.
ALL COLORADO LOCAL PICK-UP ORDERS FOR THE C4 TACOMA OVERLAND FRONT BUMPER ARE SUBJECT TO A $250 TRANSPORT FEE.
Ships to the freight hub nearest the customer's residential address unless a commercial address is provided in which case the product can be sent directly to the commercial address. Please specify the business name if needed.
Flat rate shipping costs do not apply to AK and HI, Puerto Rico, Point Roberts, WA, or countries outside the USA, please email for a shipping quote for orders outside the U.S. and to AK and HI, Puerto Rico, or Point Roberts
2016+ Tacoma (3rd Gen) Overland Front Bumper, Requires cutting of the plastic bumper to install.
- Fits most winches 8k-12k in size. Winches with the ability to relocate the electrical control box are recommended. Integrated control box winches may require some trimming of the grille support brackets to fit. (ComeUp, Smittybilt X20, Warn Zeon, and VR series are all common winches that fit).
- We recommend using winches with synthetic rope and a hawse style fairlead for the best fitment and functionality. Some roller fairleads may be too large to fit the recessed fairlead mounting plate in the bumper.
- Cutouts in front of the bumper allow winch lever access.
- Light Bar cutout and mounting tabs designed to work with Baja Designs S8 30″ light and Rigid SR series 30″. All other brands of lights are not guaranteed to fit properly.
- Fog light pockets designed for Baja Designs Squadron lights. (Factory fog lights not supported)
- The bumper is made from 3/16″ laser-cut P&O steel with 1/4″ thick mounting plates.
- 3/4″ thick D-ring tabs fully welded front and back come standard.
- 115lbs without bullbar, 125lbs with mid-height bull bar, 130lbs with full height bull bar, 135lbs with full height bull bar, and headlight hoops.
The mid-height bullbar is not compatible with Toyota's Safety Sense.
- SHIPS BARE STEEL, C4 does not offer powder coating services. The bumper will need to be painted or powder coated before installation to prevent rust.