- Increases usable wheel travel
- Corrects camber and caster
- Heavy-duty ball-joint boots
For 2020, we have updated our Camburg performance ball-joint upper arms to now use a Camburg ball-joint pre-installed along with our billet ball-joint cap kit. The arms are ready to bolt up out of the box and your labor costs and time are lower not having to deal with pressing in the ball-joints.
We developed our own Camburg ball-joint to use in our upper control arms. They are higher quality, stronger, and have an improved boot design that allows for higher angle use, better greasing, and increased longevity. With better materials and design we were able to improve upon what was available on the market. A grease zerk fitting allows you to grease them on the truck without having to remove the boot. Our Camburg ball-joints were designed specifically for our ball-joint upper arms for optimum fit & finish.
These arms give many of the same benefits our uni-ball upper arms offer at a lower cost. The ball-joint arms also hold up better under wet harsh conditions compared to a uni-ball since it’s a sealed & greased joint. With Toyota’s newer chassis, the factory ball-joint is considerably stronger & larger than in previous years. By building an upper arm to re-angle the ball-joint, you’re able to gain more wheel travel with extended length coilovers from Bilstein, FOX, King, and Icon and keep the joint in its normal operating range. These arms also correct the suspension geometry by increasing much-needed caster compared to stock arms which improve handling and allows for a wider range of alignment adjustments. The tubular construction also gives you more tire & shock clearance compared to the weaker stock stamped sheet metal arm.
- CNC bent tubes MIG welded
- Thicker .156″ wall round tubing
- Polyurethane frame pivot bushings with grease-able zerk fittings
- Camburg ball-joints pre-installed
- Billet aluminum ball-joint covers
- Matte black powder-coating
- All necessary hardware included and ready to install
- Made in the USA in-house
- Designed for 1-3″ of lift
- Upper Arms
- Hardware Kit
- Billet Ball-joint Covers
- Fits 6 lug 4wd and Prerunner 2wd models only
- With so many variables of wheel size, offset/backspacing, tire size, brands, and styles, the amount of lift and specific suspension components, etc., you may need to trim the plastic inner fenders and/or modify the body mount behind the front tires to eliminate tire rubbing.
- SKU: CAM-310078