Camburg - Performance Spindle Kit - Toyota Tacoma (2005-2021)
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $1,795.00 Sale
LEAD TIME: 3-4 WEEKS.
ALL CANCELS ARE SUBJECT TO A 20% CANCELLATION FEE.
- Fully fabricated design
- CNC machined & welded
- Strongest available
- It fits 2wd and 4wd trucks
- Toyota Tacoma Pre/4wd (2005-2021)
With our stock length replacement lower arms available, it was time to release our fully fabricated spindles for the customers wanting the ultimate combination of parts. These are the strongest stock replacement spindles out there on the market. These work with our long-travel kit, our stock length lower arms, and even the stock lower arms.
We designed these around the factory OEM spindle geometry and took them to the next level in strength and craftsmanship. With over 15+ years of running history of the stock design and us building custom versions for the military, we took what we’ve learned and known and applied them to our new Camburg performance spindles. We improved upon the design Toyota started with a much stronger detailed version. Like our 4.0 lift spindles, we relocate the ABS speed sensor that is prone to be damaged off-road internally.
These work on 4wd and 2wd Prerunner model with no modifications regardless if you’re running stock lower arms or a long travel kit. These do not lift the truck or widen it since it’s built around the factory specs. For you 2wd owners, our 4.0 spindles offer lift and an increase in track width. We do remove the provision for the front sway bar so it will need to be removed. Strength, performance, and articulation are our main focus on a product like this while having 2.5 coilovers that have added low-speed compression to control body roll. We weren’t willing to compromise the integrity of the spindle for the serious off-roaders. If you have FOX 2.5 DSC coilovers you can adjust the low-speed compression to control body roll during cornering.
Using the latest Faro scanning technology and Solidworks CAD/CAM modeling, we build this in-house for the utmost control. We start with steel billets that get heavily CNC machined for weight reduction and precision, MIG weld the laser cut plates, then have them sandblasted and powder coated textured black. Once in your hands, they are ready to be installed and come with all the necessary 12 point Grade 9 hardware. We also include stronger stainless braided kevlar reinforced front brake lines.
When increasing tire size from stock, we recommend a zero offset wheel (4.50-4.75″ backspacing) for added clearance. Stock wheels and tires fit correctly “as is”.
- Fabricated spindles (pair)
- Stainless/Kevlar stock length front brake line kit
- 12pt Grade 9 Hardware
- Fits 6 lug models only
- When increasing tire size from stock, we recommend a zero offset wheel (4.50-4.75″ backspacing) for added clearance. Stock wheels and tires fit correctly “as is”.
- On older or higher mileage 4wd vehicles we recommend replacing the inner hub seal as it can be worn & brittle.
- With so many variables of wheel size, offset/backspacing, tire size, brands, and styles, the amount of lift and specific suspension components, etc., you may need to trim the plastic inner fenders and/or modify the body mount behind the front tires to eliminate tire rubbing.