Looking for organized storage in the bed of your truck? These DECKED systems are the way to go!
- Built from 100% recycled HDPE (High-Density Polyethylene) co-molded to a galvanized recycled steel subframe
- System payload rating: 2000 lbs evenly distributed on the deck
- Drawer payload rating: 200 lbs per drawer
- System weight: 200 lbs short bed systems, 220-230 lbs standard bed systems
- Two full bed-length drawers. Note: Drawers do not fully extend. Max drawer extension: 42” for reasons related to physics
- Drawers are weatherproof. The system itself is impervious to moisture, extreme UV light exposure, and severe temperatures
- Oversized cast aluminum handles for ease of operation with gloves
- No drilling or alteration of vehicle required
- Does not fit 8' long truck beds
- Will work with a spray-in bed liner, but not a drop-in plastic bed liner
- Will work with a BedRug mat, but not with a BedRug full liner.
The DECKED system is NOT compatible with any in-bed towing packages including 5th Wheel and Gooseneck packages
NOTE: Some Tacoma/Tundra's come with aftermarket bed lighting kits. Light modification of your system may be required if you have this option. A small sliver of the deck may need to be cut away or shaved down (using a keyhole saw or surform) to create space for your lights.
NOTE: Because the standard DECKED system is 75.25", there will be about 3.75" of empty space between the tailgate end of the DECKED system and the tailgate. DECKED drawers require 4" to be opened, but the first 5 1/2" of the drawer are taken up by the handle cavity and drawer taper. Thus, it is nearly impossible to remove anything from the drawers with the tailgate closed.