Decked System - Toyota Tacoma
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $1,349.99 Sale
Looking for organized storage in the bed of your truck? These DECKED systems are the way to go!
- Built from 100% recycled HDPE (High-Density Polyethylene) co-molded to a galvanized recycled steel subframe
- System payload rating: 2000 lbs evenly distributed on the deck
- Drawer payload rating: 200 lbs per drawer
- Two full bed-length drawers. Note: Drawers do not fully extend. See the TECHNICAL SPECS tab for details.
- Drawers are weatherproof. The system itself is impervious to moisture, extreme UV light exposure, and severe temperatures
- Oversized cast aluminum handles for ease of operation with gloves
- Will work with a spray-in bed liner, but not a drop-in plastic bed liner
- Will work with a BedRug mat, but not with a BedRug full liner.
All DECKED Drawer Systems come standard with these accessories included at no extra charge
- D-Box Desert Tan
- Crossbox Desert Tan
- Drawer Bin - Organizer
- Locking Tab Wide Drawer Dividers - x2
*** This vehicle requires drilling either 8 or 4 holes into the truck bed for installation depending on the year.
NOTE: Because the long midsize DECKED system is 68", there will be about 5.4" of empty space between the tailgate end of the DECKED system and the tailgate.
NOTE: Some Tacoma/Tundra's come with aftermarket bed lighting kits. Light modification of your system may be required if you have this option. A small sliver of the deck may need to be cut away or shaved down (using a keyhole saw or surform) to create space for your lights.