Dobinsons - 1" - 3.5" IMS Lift Kit - 5th Gen 4Runner (2010-2020) - KDSS
- Dobinsons Spring & Suspension
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $1,560.00 Sale
LEAD TIME: 12+ WEEKS.
DOBINSON SUSPENSIONS ARE MADE-TO-ORDER.
FOR ALL COLORADO LOCAL PICK-UP ORDERS AT R4T FOR THE DOBINSONS IMS LIFT KIT, THERE IS A $155 TRANSPORT FEE.
- Complete suspension kit for 4x4 Off-Road Use, fine-tuned to match the vehicle
- Fully re-buildable
- Zero shock fade in all terrains with a full load
- Superior Designed Nitro Gas Monotube Shocks, thicker walls, longer travel
- Corrosion-resistant (EDP Surface Protection)
- Direct, bolt-on replacement for easy fitment
- 50mm hi-flow CNC 6061 Billet alloy piston
- Heavy-duty single piece lower leg
- Japanese NOK Multi-Lip seals, Fuchs German shock absorber oil, Natural Rubber Bushings for reduced noise vibration and flexibility
- High-quality Australian-made coil springs, heat-treated, fully scragged, powder-coated
- Includes 2 Front IMS Struts, 2 Rear IMS Shocks, and 4 Coil Springs
- Includes front and rear spacers to correct lean
- ***2.5" or more of lift, new UCA's are recommended***
****Coil seat for IMS59-50700 should be set at 213mm(8.38") and IMS59-50574 should be set at 226mm(8.89") from the strut bushing eye. Picture black and white on the listing is to reference how to measure. Please check our instructions section or reach out if you have any questions. If done incorrectly you can damage the shocks, springs, and vehicle.*****
NOTE: For a lift of 3" in the rear, new extended brake lines and a minimum of 2" bump stop extensions are required to be used with our long travel rear shocks. At full extension, the stock brake lines could get damaged, and with stock, bump stops in place, the shocks will bottom out before the bump stop fully engages, which will quickly destroy the shocks.