- ALL DOBINSONS PRODUCTS HAVE A 12 week lead time
- Complete suspension kit for 4x4 off-road use, fine-tuned to match the vehicle
- Coils are specifically suited to the additional accessory load (weight) on the vehicle
- Nitrogen Gas Charged Shocks, Superior Design, thicker walls, longer travel
- High-quality Australian-made coil springs, heat-treated, fully scragged, powder-coated
- Includes 2 Front Struts, 2 Rear Shocks, and 4 Coil Springs
- Includes front and rear spacers to correct lean
Dobinsons offers this complete 2.0" to 2.5" suspension system for the 2010 to 2018 Toyota 4Runner 5th Generation 4.0L V6, designed for trucks with a KDSS sway bar system (uses different rear coils). Designed, developed, and tested in Australia by Dobinsons Spring & Suspension, in-house suspension design engineers, our 4×4 shock absorbers and coil springs are designed and tested to perform in the harshest conditions right across the world. As we export to over 40 countries worldwide from their Australian head office, the importance of quality is at the forefront in the complete design and manufacturing process. This ensures every shock and coil spring can withstand the blistering heat and corrugations of the Australian outback right through to the subzero temperatures of a Russian winter. Our Twin Tube Nitrogen Gas-charged shock absorbers are made from the world’s highest quality external and internal parts sourced worldwide. They provide a significant increase in performance over the standard shock absorbers. Our twin-tube shock absorbers feature larger bodies, larger bores, and increased valving performance to dramatically improve vehicle handling and control and reduce shock fade. We proudly manufacture the highest quality replacement coil springs for many different applications, complying with ISO9001:2008 international quality standards from our state of the art manufacturing facility in Central Queensland, Australia. All Dobinsons™ coil springs are load tested and scragged 100% to eliminate subsequent spring sag. We also perform spring fatigue and hardness testing using in-house state of the art testing equipment.
**Our KDSS-specific coils are taller on one side to go onto the US passenger side (right side) to compensate for vehicle lean
Dobinson suspensions are made to order. For all Local pick up orders at R4T, there is a $150 transport fee.