Lead Time: 12 Weeks.
Dobinson suspensions are made to order.
Please note: For all COLORADO local pick-up orders at R4T for the Dobinsons MRR 3-Way Adjustable Lift Kit are subject to a $160 transport fee.
- 3-way Adjustable shocks provide maximum adjustability to provide the perfect ride quality for you.
- 10 Stage High-Speed Compression - For aggressive, high-speed off-roading through ruts and holes.
- 20 Stage Low-Speed Compression - For creepy crawling and cornering
- 15 Stage Rebound - Control your coils, prevent bucking
- 50mm CNC Machined High Flow Billet Aluminum Race Piston
- 3mm Thick Heavy Duty DOM Seamless 56mm O.D. shock Body Precision Honed to +/- 0.04mm
- Upgraded 3 Stage FKM‐HNBR Sealing System
- TSUGAMITM CNC machined components for precise tolerances
- ParkerTM Braided High-Pressure Hoses
- 5140 HV900 Hard Chrome Plated, Heat treated 18mm Micro-Polished high strength Shock Shaft with a minimum tensile strength exceeding 700MPA
- T6 6061 Height Adjustable Spring Seat
- Carbon-Fibre/PTFE/Disulphide composite wear the band for the ultimate in low-friction, low‐wear performance
- 60mm Full 6063 aluminum remote reservoir
- Lightweight CNC Machined Low Friction floating piston
- High-Quality O.E.M. Grade Natural Rubber Bushings
- Single Piece Lower Leg
- EDP Surface Protection
- Direct Bolt-On Design
- CNC TIG Precision Welded Body End Mounts
- Fully Rebuildable Design
- Includes 2 Front MRR Struts, 2 Rear MRR Shocks, and 4 Coil Springs.
- ***2.5" or more of lift, new UCA's are recommended***
****Coil seat for MRA59-A700 should be set at 213mm(8.38") and MRA59-A574 should be set at 226mm(8.89") from the strut bushing eye. Picture black and white on the listing is to reference how to measure. Please check our instructions section or reach out if you have any questions. If done incorrectly you can damage the shocks, springs, and vehicle.*****
NOTE: For a lift of 3" in the rear, new extended brake lines and a minimum of 2" bump stop extensions are required to be used with our long travel rear shocks. At full extension, the stock brake lines could get damaged, and with stock, bump stops in place, the shocks will bottom out before the bump stop fully engages, which will quickly destroy the shocks.
Dobinsons offers this complete suspension system for the 2010-2020 Toyota 4Runner 5th Generation 4.0L V6, with various lift height and coil load options to suit whatever accessory weight you have added to your vehicle, and your desired lift height. Contact Dobinsons directly if you have questions before ordering. Designed, developed, and tested in Australia by Dobinsons Spring & Suspension, in-house suspension design engineers, our 4×4 shock absorbers and coil springs are designed and tested to perform in the harshest conditions right across the world. As we export to over 40 countries worldwide from their Australian head office, the importance of quality is at the forefront in the complete design and manufacturing process. This ensures every shock and coil spring can withstand the blistering heat and corrugations of the Australian outback right through to the subzero temperatures of a Russian winter. Our MRR shock absorbers are made from the world’s highest quality external and internal parts sourced worldwide. They provide a significant increase in performance over the standard shock absorbers. Our MRR shock absorbers feature larger bodies, larger bores, and increased valving performance to dramatically improve vehicle handling and control and reduce shock fade. We proudly manufacture the highest quality replacement coil springs for many different applications, complying with ISO9001:2008 international quality standards from our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Central Queensland, Australia. All Dobinsons™ coil springs are load tested and scragged 100% to eliminate subsequent spring sag. We also perform spring fatigue and hardness testing using in-house state-of-the-art testing equipment.