Dobinsons - Front Lifted Teal Coils (C59-748) - 4Runner 5th Gen (2010-2020)
- Dobinsons Spring & Suspension
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $250.00 Sale
LEAD TIME: 12 WEEKS.
ALL CANCELS WILL RESULT IN A 20% CANCELLATION FEE.
- TRD Pro 25 mm
- Fully Designed, Manufactured, and Finished In Australia
- Ultra-modern design technology, Fully Scragged & Load Tested
- State of the Art Heat Treatment, High-Intensity Shot Peened
- Formed on Precision Mandrels, Precise End Configurations
- Durable Powder Coat Finish
- Provides 1.0" lift over stock height by changing only the coils. No other mods required, except an alignment afterward
These coils are designed for and will only work on the Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro with Bilstein and Fox struts, and they will provide 1.0" of lift over stock height. with increased height to provide the lift. Dobinsons Spring & Suspension™ proudly manufactures the highest quality replacement coil springs for many different applications, complying with ISO9001:2008 international quality standards from their state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Central Queensland, Australia. Dobinsons™ proudly boasts one of the world's largest range of coil springs, including raised height and heavy-duty 4WD springs, lowered performance passenger car springs, O.E. replacement springs, and heavy-duty springs for commercial vehicles. All Dobinsons™ coil springs are load tested and scragged 100% to eliminate subsequent spring sag, and ensure they meet and maintain the required specifications. We also perform spring fatigue and hardness testing using in-house state-of-the-art testing equipment. Our design engineers utilize the latest coil spring design programs to ensure each spring meets or exceeds the design requirements, to achieve maximum working life. These state-of-the-art design programs are crucial when designing variable/progressive rate springs, ensuring laden and unladen spring rates are correct, providing the best possible ride comfort and handling.