DuroBumps - Front Bump Stops - Toyota 4Runner (2010+)
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $108.50 Sale
DUE TO INCREASED ORDER VOLUME, LEAD TIME IS 21 BUSINESS DAYS.
ALL CANCELS ARE SUBJECT TO A 20% CANCELLATION FEE.
5th Gen Toyota 4Runner DuroBumps are proudly made in the USA with dual durometer (hardness) rubber that provides smooth progressive dampening and greatly reduces hard bottom outs. This allows for more control and comfort compared to OEM bump stops that are harsh on contact. With DuroBumps installed, the shell-shock effect experienced when hitting the OEM bump stops is completely eliminated.
- Dual Durometer Rubber in DuroBumps allows for a smooth initial contact, with a progressively firmer compression rate to provide the ultimate bump stop.
- Cast-in-place metal hardware embedded into rubber to prevent separation.
- Small, compact, application-specific bump stops. DuroBumps is the only application-specific bump stop manufacturer. We do not manufacture a “universal-fit” bump stops.
- No loss of up travel. With DuroBumps being made with Dual Durometer Rubber the bump stops compress in a smooth predictable fashion.
- The thick 3/16″ Steel Base Plate provides strong support for the DuroBumps and ensures solid mounting. Base plates are powder coated to help prevent corrosion.
- DuroBumps are made from the highest quality raw materials. All mounting hardware JIS 10.9 corrosion-resistant, metric hardware.
- 5th Gen Toyota 4Runner Front DuroBumps (x2)
- JIS 10.9 metric corrosion-resistant bolts (x4)
- Single-use blue thread locker
- Install instructions
DuroBumps are not a replacement for air or hydro bump stops. DuroBumps are for trail off-roaders, rock crawlers, and overlanders. At a minimum, DuroBumps require proper suspension setup and roll cage to safely and responsibly drive at high speeds off-road. Our products are not recommended for high-speed pre-runner applications nor towing. DuroBumps are the industry-leading premium bump stops available on the market and we’re sure you will agree!
Note: For off-road use only. By installing these aftermarket bump stops on your vehicle you assume all risk and liability. Seller will not be held liable for any damages or losses associated with the installation or use of this product for any reason.