DuroBumps - Toyota Tacoma U-Bolt Flip Kit
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $140.70 Sale
DUE TO INCREASED ORDER VOLUME, LEAD TIME IS 21 BUSINESS DAYS.
ALL CANCELS ARE SUBJECT TO A 20% CANCELLATION FEE.
Upgrade your rear OEM Thin U-bolts and mounting plate by purchasing our new 3/8″ Steel Plate U-Bolt Flip Kit. Our 3/8″ steel plates are extra heavy-duty with bent ends and tough powder coat finish to prevent corrosion. Flip kits include (x4) heavy-duty OME 9/16″ x 3″ x 7.75″ Black U-Bolts. With DuroBumps rear bump stops combined with our very own U-Bolt Flip Kit you will have the ultimate combination in performance, strength, and style.
- U-Bolt Flip Kits work with all rear bump stops; 3.5″, 4.25″ for lifts of 2″ (which is the most commonly used), and 5.25″.
- With proper size selection, DuroBumps are designed to help eliminate or greatly reduce over-arching your rear leaf springs.
- The thick 3/16″ Steel Base Plate provides strong support for the DuroBumps and ensures solid mounting. Base plates are powder coated to help prevent corrosion.
- DuroBumps are made from the highest quality raw materials. All mounting hardware JIS 10.9 corrosion-resistant, metric hardware.
- 1st Gen Tacomas: It will be necessary to purchase and weld an aftermarket shock tab to the axle tube as the factory shock mount is eliminated when replacing the OEM leaf spring perch.
- Extra Heavy-Duty 3/8″ Steel Mounting Plate w/ Bent Ends (x2)
- U-Bolt Flip Kit w/ OEM 9/16″ x 3″ x 7.75″ Black U-Bolts (x4)
- Install instructions
DuroBumps are not a replacement for air or hydro bump stops. DuroBumps are for trail off-roaders, rock crawlers, and overlanders. At a minimum, DuroBumps require proper suspension setup and roll cage to safely and responsibly drive at high speeds off-road. Our products are not recommended for high-speed pre-runner applications nor towing. DuroBumps are the industry-leading off-road bump stops available on the market and we’re sure you will agree!
U-Bolt Flip Kits:
You need to measure your existing rear suspension from the bottom of the axle tube to the top of the leaf pack. Add 2″ to your measurement and that will give you the length of U-Bolt you need. For example, the distance from the bottom of the axle tube to the top of the leaf pack measure 5.5″. Then you add the 2″ required for the U-Bolt flip plate and mounting hardware. This equals 7.5″ in which case you would choose the 7.75″ U-Bolt Flip Kit. Please note all U-Bolts have 3″ of thread.
Note: For off-road use only. By installing these aftermarket bump stops on your vehicle you assume all risk and liability. Seller will not be held liable for any damages or losses associated with the installation or use of this product for any reason.