Current Lead Times: 14-20 Weeks (Estimate).
Our innovative, industry-changing dual swing latch design is now available for your 3rd Gen Toyota Tacoma.
Featuring a first of its kind latch mechanism allowing for an intuitive and rugged system to keep your tire and gear secure out on the trails.
These carriers can be locked into place when fully opened providing the flexibility needed for overlanding and off-roading, and the ease of access you want in your daily driver. Our additional mounting options provide further customization to create the perfect setup for your outdoor adventuring needs.
* Please note that model years equipped with the blindspot monitor may not function with an aftermarket bumper due to the monitors capability to sense through steel.
- Patent-pending locking latch system design that offers an intuitive and easy way to access your truck
- Universal plate backing on swing arms for limitless mounting configurations
- Weighs approx. 200lbs
- Additional Expedition One mounting products for spare tire, hi-lift, geri /scepter/NATO cans, TREDs/Maxtrax, etc
- Holds up to a 37" tire with certain wheel/tire combinations (recommended size: up to a 35" tire)
- Quick access to arm bearings for easy maintenance
- Comprised of 3/16" and 1/4" inner structure and a 3/16" thick outer skin
- 100% Designed & Made here in the U.S.A
Available Mounting Options:
- Hi-Lift & PulPal Mount
- Expedition One Geri Fuel/Water Mount & Latch
- Scepter/NATO Fuel Can Mount
- Spare Tire Mount (recommended up to 35" tire)
Please note: All local pick-up for Expedition One 3rd Gen Tacoma Dual Swing Rear Bumper are subject to $300 transport fee.