Expedition One Dual Swing-Out Rear Bumper - Tundra (2014+)
- Expedition One
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $2,699.99 Sale
Current Lead Times: 14-20 Weeks (Estimate).
Please note: All COLORADO local pick-ups for the Expedition One Dual Swing-Out Rear Bumper Tundra (2014+) are subject to a $250 transport fee.
The Expedition One dual swing-out rear bumper with our innovative, patent-pending locking latch system! An intuitive new way to open and close your swing arms with ease and reliability.
These carriers can be locked into place when fully opened providing the flexibility needed for overlanding and off-roading, and the ease of access you want in your daily driver. Our additional mounting options provide further customization to create the perfect setup for your outdoor adventuring needs.
Available Mounting Accessory Options:
- Hi-Lift Mount
- Hi-Lift/Pul Pal Mount
- Expedition One Geri Fuel/Water Mount & Latch
- Scepter/NATO Fuel Can Mount (does not currently work with water cans)
- Spare Tire Mount (recommended up to 37" tire)
- Please note our Tundra single/dual swing-out bumpers do not come equipped with sensor hole locations that are equipped on certain vehicles.
- Patent-Pending locking latch system design that offers an intuitive and easy way to access your truck
- Weighs approx. 225lbs
- Universal plate backing on swing arms for limitless mounting configurations
- Additional Expedition One mounting product for spare tire, hi-lift, geri /scepter/NATO cans, TREDs/Maxtrax, etc
- Holds up to a 40" tire with certain wheel/tire combinations (recommended size: up to a 37" tire)
- Quick access to arm bearings for easy maintenance
- Rear winch-capable up to 10k lbs
- Comprised of 3/16" and 1/4" inner structure and a 3/16" thick outer skin
- 100% Designed & Made here in the U.S.A
07-13 & 14+ have integrated trailer plugin locations
*Please note that model years equipped with the blind spot monitor may not function with an aftermarket bumper due to the monitors' capability to sense through steel.