LEAD TIME: 26+ WEEKS.
ALL CANCELS WILL RESULT IN A 20% CANCELLATION FEE.
- 0-3″ of lift (front)
- Improved ride & handling
- Easy bolt-on installation
FOX now offers their standard Factory 2.5 remote reservoir version and for the ultimate combination their new DSC version. Both shocks have a 2.5″ diameter shock body for added oil capacity for aggressive use both on and offroad. Based on their race shocks, they are fully rebuild-able and revalve-able for optional tuning and maintenance. The remote external reservoirs increase the oil capacity for lower operating temperatures and the Dual Speed Compression (DSC) adjuster gives remarkable versatility and precise tuning. A simple twist of either two adjuster knobs allows twelve separate low-speed and ten high-speed compression levels. The integrated coil spring can be adjusted for preload and ride height and comes pre-set to level your vehicle right out of the box. These 2.5 coilovers are designed to be used with our Camburg upper arms for maximum useable wheel travel and performance.
- 2.5″ Smooth bore and honed seamless alloy bodies
- Zinc-plated and double-clear coated for long lasting finish
- 2.5″ Smooth bore 6061-T6 Aluminum is hard anodized black reservoir
- Eibach® racing springs
- 7/8″ hardened NitroSteel® Steel carbon shafts
- 6061-T6 hard-anodized, high flow aluminum pistons
- PTFE-lined, heat-treated, alloy steel spherical bearings
- Made in the USA
- FOX Coilover Set
- Supplied Mounting Hardware
- Fits 6 lug 4wd and Prerunner 2wd models only
- With so many variables of wheel size, offset/backspacing, tire size, brands and styles, the amount of lift and specific suspension components, etc., you may need to trim the plastic inner fenders and/or modify the body mount behind the front tires to eliminate tire rubbing.