Goal Zero - Yeti 500X Portable Power Station
- Goal Zero
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $699.95 Sale
ALL CANCELS ARE SUBJECT TO A 20% CANCELLATION FEE.
Keep all your small to medium size devices and appliances charged with the Yeti 500X Portable Power Station. Designed to pack 20% more power into a 20% smaller and lighter shell than its predecessor, the 500X is perfect for longer camping trips, backyard parties, or on-the-go power in case of an emergency.
YETI 500X HIGHLIGHTS:
- Power a Wide Range of Devices
- Yeti 500X is equipped with four different port options—including AC, 12V, and 60W USB-C PD—to power everything from phones to portable fridges.
- High-Speed Charging Solution
- Equipped with the latest charging technology, including a high-speed Power Delivery port capable of charging USB-C laptops, tablets, mirrorless cameras, and phones in a fraction of the time.
- Experience Unlimited Power
- Charge the Yeti 500X from the sun with our portable solar panels while away from the grid and keep it topped off from a wall outlet when you’re home. Featured MPPT charge controller ensures you’re getting the most efficient solar charge possible.
PAIR YOUR YETI WITH SOLAR:
Take your Yeti completely off grid by pairing with one of our solar panels. There is a lot to consider when choosing a panel, but we’ve made the process simple. Check out the chart below to explore all your Yeti / Solar pairing options.
WAYS TO CHARGE THE YETI 500X:
- FROM THE SUN
- Recharge from the sun by connecting a compatible solar panel, either the foldable Nomads or mountable Boulder solar panels. The higher the watts of the panel, the faster the charging times.
- FROM THE WALL
- Plug it into the wall using the included 60W power supply for a full recharge in just 8.5 hours, or plug in with the Yeti X 120W Power Supply to halve that charge time. You can also use any USB-C power supply to charge the power station.
- FROM THE CAR
- Plug into your vehicle's 12V outlet using the Goal Zero Yeti Lithium 12V Car Charging Cable.
NOTE: Do not attempt to charge your Yeti from a 12V source using any other cable. Doing so may cause damage to the unit.