Rago Fabrication - Lower Control Arm Skid - 3rd Gen Tacoma (2016-2021)
- Rago Fabrication
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $197.95 Sale
LEAD TIME: 2-4 WEEKS.
All cancels will result in a 20% cancellation fee.
The Rago Fabrication Lower Control Arm Skid is a bolt-on solution to protect your lower control arms from debris, rocks, and other trail damaging hazards. The skids are made from 3/16th Cold Roll Steel with welded reinforcements to provide protection from the toughest trails. Sold in Pairs and available in powder coated textured black or raw steel.
THIS WILL NOT FIT THE ALL TRD/ TRD PRO MODELS OR WITH SKID PLATE!
*Please check your clearance of the backspace for your rims prior to purchase. If you have an offset then you will need to make sure you will have clearance between the LCA Skid and your wheel/tires. We have 17" Rims with a -10 Offset and clearance of roughly 1 inch at full rotation for an idea of what you will need for your vehicle.
- Made in the USA
- No Drilling Required
- NOT COMPATIBLE WITH ALL TRD/ TRD PRO MODELS, FACTORY SKID PLATE or KDSS
- Powder Coated Textured Black or Raw Steel
- Laser Cut and CNC Bent 3/16" Cold Rolled Steel
- Designed by Rago Fabrication - Veteran Family Owned Business
- Read more about this product on our Lower Control Arm blog.