ALL CANCELS WILL RESULT IN A 20% CANCELLATION FEE.
- KC M-RACK Performance Roof Rack for 2010-2019 Toyota 4Runner
- Easy to install, with no drilling required; bolts securely to existing factory mounting points
- Precise, vehicle-specific low profile contoured design: aerodynamically designed for no wind noise
- Lightweight, strong all-aluminum construction engineered to support full OEM rated load capacity of your vehicle
- Horizontal crossbars with hardware tracks that offer endless accessory mounting options
- Integrated mounting for front, side, and rear lighting
- Designed to fit KC 50" Gravity LED Pro6 8-Ring light bar or KC 50" C-Series Curved LED light bar
- Designed, Engineered, and Made in the USA
KC SIGNATURE PRECISION DESIGN AND FIT
The KC M-RACK roof racks offer low-profile aerodynamics and strength, with modularity to meet your cargo carrying needs. Utilizing a lightweight all-aluminum construction, KC M-RACKs only weighs only around 25 lbs, practically unchanging your vehicle's center of gravity or factory curb weight. Our roof racks provide you peace of mind, minimizing roof clearance while maximizing cargo carrying capacity.
Using advanced vehicle scanning, 3D modeling, and precision laser cutting, KC M-RACKs are engineered specifically for the roofline of the 5th Generation Toyota 4Runner. What you get is a precise, form-fitting design that contours the roofline of your vehicle and eliminating any unsightly gaps or awkward positioning often found with other roof rack offerings on the market. This roof rack is compatible with all factory antennas, including the shark-fin style.
INTEGRATED PRACTICALITY AND MODULARITY
KC M-RACKs are designed to adjust with your needs. From the integrated light mounts for the front, sides, and rear to the versatile hardware tracks, expanding what you can do with your rack are endless. It is a great option to mount accessories such as awnings, storage boxes, jacks, water systems, gas cans, traction and recovery gear, and more.
Before placing a load on your M-RACK, please consult your vehicle manufacturer's guide to avoiding exceeding the roof's maximum capacity for load. Weight will shift forward, backward and side-to-side during travel, which will put strain on the roof mounting points.