(Regular Key) Plug & Play Remote Start - 2016-2021 Toyota Tacoma
- N2 Designs
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $399.00 Sale
LEAD TIME: 2 WEEKS.
N2 EXCLUSIVE PRODUCT. WE ARE THE ONLY ONES IN THE NATION/WORLD WITH THIS 100% PLUG 'N' PLAY, DIY SOLUTION, NO CUTTING WIRES, AND YOU GET 2 FOBS THAT WILL LOCK/UNLOCK YOUR DOORS, START/STOP YOUR ENGINE WITH 2-WAY AUDIBLE/LED FEEDBACK LETTING YOU KNOW IF YOUR BUTTON PRESSES MADE IT TO THE VEHICLE OR NOT, AND ALL FROM UP TO A HALF MILE RANGE!
- NO DEALER ACTIVATION REQUIRED
- Printed color instructions included
- Complete Kit - nothing else needed
- Not compatible with our Smart Phone Module - you CAN choose to forgo the keyless entry FOBS and purchase the kit that gives you smartphone access instead of the keyless entry fob version.
- 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 2021 Toyota Tacoma Base Model Plug 'n' Play
- Regular Key Start Ignition (NON-FOB, NON-HKEY Type)
- Automatic Transmission ONLY
- This Kit gives you a FOB that allows for remote power door locks to lock and unlock, Start Engine, Stop Engine.
- Kit includes (2) FOBs that have 4 buttons, one to lock doors, unlock doors, start the engine, stop the engine.
- FOB also allows for remote hazard lights to come on remotely by holding down the "Lock" button for 3 seconds.
- FOBs are LONG RANGE (half-mile) with two way LED light and audible indication that the lock, unlock, start the engine or stop engine were successful.
- Smartphone app-controlled module to do all of the above, including GPS, locate compatible (sold separately)
- Parking Lights will illuminate
- Run Time is 15 minutes
- All doors and hood must be closed
- The vehicle will NOT shut off when a door is opened.
- You will be able to get into the vehicle after a remote start, put the key into the ignition, turn the ignition two clicks to ON position, tap the brake pedal, and now your key is in control and you can drive off!
- This remote start system will not allow or support a smartphone module add-on option. It's either keyless entry (two long-range FOBS) or smartphone module, but NOT both at the same time. Click here for the smartphone version (no keyless entry, no fobs provided as they won't work at the same time).