RCI Cab-Height Adjustable Bed Rack - Toyota Tundra (2007-2021)
- RCI Off Road
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $750.00 Sale
Lead Time: 6-8 Weeks.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS PRODUCT IS MADE TO ORDER.
All orders are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
The RCI 18″ Bed Rack is our top-of-the-line rack that carries the same features and benefits as our custom fit racks, but with the added flexibility of being able to mount to ANY truck bed ranging from a Chevy Colorado to a Dodge 3500. Best of all, this bed rack does it all without sacrificing strength or added weight! We are so confident in this rack that we have phased out most of our custom-sized racks to be replaced by this model. You simply choose one of the three-bed length configurations, the width is fully adjustable to match your specific truck. This rack saves space and organizes your truck bed by allowing all of your gear to be securely mounted with easy accessibility. Designed to accept rooftop tents and other heavy gear while keeping your truck bed wide open and accessible for all of your gear.
- Mount anything from lights, Hi-lift, co2, fire extinguisher, quick-fist, rotopax, spare tire, rooftop tent, bike mounts, roof baskets, etc.
- The heavy-duty design will easily support rooftop tents and heavy gear
- Built-in mounting points allow unlimited options for adding accessories
- Bolts to the inside of bed rails or can alternatively be mounted with optional “drill-free” clamps *Many Toyota and Jeep models can be bolted directly to accessory bed rails
- The rack is 18″ tall from bed rail to top of rack
- Maintains complete visibility through the back window of most trucks due to its added height
- Slotted mounting points on top of the rack accept nearly any rooftop tent, allowing the tent to be bolted on in a matter of minutes
- Adjustable width adapts to any truck bed from 54″ – 64″ width between the bed rails
- Tall enough to fit up to a 35″ spare tire in the bed of a Tacoma, with even more room on full-size pickups
- Optional “additional top brace” allows mounting rooftop tents shorter than 58″ on long-bed trucks or to accommodate alternative uses. Instead of using the default single brace in the center of the rack, you will install one on either side with the spacing adjustable to match your tent mounting track
- Heavy-duty black textured powder coat finish comes standard, plus we take it a step further and coat all racks with an epoxy primer for an exponentially more durable finish
- Easy bolt-together assembly, takes about 45 minutes to install
- All hardware and installation instructions provided
*This rack has been unofficially tested in-house to support as much as 1500lbs static load but depending on factors such as bed width, truck model, etc. we recommend approximately 750lbs as a benchmark for static capacity (weight on the rack when parked/sleeping in a tent, etc.). This is simply a guideline, as always use your best judgment on safety when heavily loading the rack.