Skip to content
Current Lead Time: ~8 Weeks
- 100% bolt on design, no drilling or welding required!
- All tube parts are .120 wall thickness.
- Frame mounting plates and gussets are .188 thickness.
- Main slider support legs are welded in at a 45 degree rotation to help prevent the slider from getting hung up on sharp rocks.
- All mounting hardware is grade 10.9 and included with the purchase.
- Dimple died step plates give traction for standing and clean out easily when driving in mud or snow.
- Removable step plates make painting easier and allow for multiple different coating options.
- Welded on step plates are not currently an option.
- Screws are zinc plated steel, Torx, pan head, 10-24 self threading screws.
- DOM tubing options available for increased strength and dent resistance.
- Sliders with step plates weigh 65lbs, without step plates weigh 60lbs.
- SHIPS BARE STEEL, C4 does not offer powder coating services. Sliders will need to be painted or powder-coated before installation to prevent rust
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh