ALL CANCELS WILL RESULT IN A 20% CANCELLATION FEE.
The Brite Box for Toyota FJ Cruiser is a self-contained device that greatly contributes to driving safety on dark roads by improving both the output and coverage of standard vehicle headlights. All vehicles have two distinct beam patterns: low beam for close-range illumination, and high beam for long-range illumination. In most vehicles, when the high beams are activated low beams shut off. The resulting choice of "near" vs "far" illumination compromises safety and comfort because at maximum, only 54% of the vehicle's lighting potential is being used at any given time. Installing brighter headlight bulbs does little to help because the coverage of the headlights is still compromised. Additionally, if your vehicle has factory fog lights, they too shut off when high beams are engaged. How does one solve the problem?
Enter the Brite Box. Brite Box illuminates the low beams (and fog lights with Fog Light Control models) when the high beams are activated which allows 100% of the lighting potential of the vehicle to be utilized. Brite Box provides an even carpet of light that stretches from near to far. Safety and comfort are improved because the driver can now see a larger portion of the road. The safety benefits and circuitry of Brite Box have been proven in millions of miles of over-the-road testing and are used by law enforcement and transportation companies. Brite Box features easy plug-in installation and can usually be installed in 30 minutes or less.
BRITE BOX TYPES & EFFECTS:
The Brite Box - Keep your Low Beams ON with High Beams.
The Brite Box with Fog Light Control (FLC) - Keep your Low beams AND Fog Lights ON with High Beams.
The Brite Box Fogster - Keep your Fog Lights ON with High Beams.
BEFORE BRITE BOX:
- 2007-2014: Low beams turn off when high beams are activated.
AFTER BRITE BOX:
- 2007-2014 (1 Option): The Brite Box - Keeps low beams on when high beams are activated.
Once installed, Brite Box is FULLY AUTOMATIC with no switches or controls to operate.
Perfect for dark roads, off-road, and rural areas!
- Brite Box works only when you turn the high beams on, so you still retain use of your low beam headlights when there is oncoming traffic or following someone.
- The Brite Box can be used together and with LED headlight bulbs as long as the headlight bulbs utilized are the same “style” as the factory bulbs (9004, H11, etc).
Toyota vehicles often have two different electrical systems that are unique to vehicles equipped with Daytime Running Lights (DRL) and those without. There are different Brite Box applications for each electrical system.
Daytime Running Lights (DRL) tend to be a "love it" or "hate it" feature. As a result of the latter, there is much information available on how to disable DRL.
If Daytime Running Lights have been disabled, the vehicle still requires the Brite Box application for the DRL vehicle!
How to determine if your vehicle has a NON - DRL electrical system:
- Fuse/relay box characteristics - in the engine compartment (mounted on or near driver side fender): DRL Fuse and Relay positions are vacant
- Contains Daytime Running Light Logic Circuit
Products are sold for off-road use only. Always check local state laws before installing. The user/installer assumes all liability in using the product.
BRITE BOX IMPROVES THE OUTPUT & COVERAGE OF YOUR LIGHTS BY KEEPING YOUR LOW BEAMS ON WITH HIGH BEAMS!
- In many vehicles, when you engage high beam headlights, the Low Beams SHUT OFF. You choose between close or long-range illumination, you can never have both. This is less than ideal as parts of the road are always left dark.
BENEFITS OF BRITE BOX:
- Automatically combining the coverage of your low beams and high beams provides an even carpet of light that covers from near to far.
- Night driving becomes safer and more comfortable. We always receive comments related to the reduction of eye fatigue. Brite Box is a must-have addition to your vehicle as it increases safety at a reasonable cost.
- Please note that Brite Box works only when you turn the high beams on, so you still retain use of your low beam headlights when there is oncoming traffic.
- Introduced in 1996, is now used by transportation companies, countless thousands of individual owners, and law enforcement agencies such as the US BORDER PATROL.
EASY DIY INSTALL:
- Installs w/ common hand tools in less than an hour. No wire cutting is required.
WORKS WITH STOCK LIGHTING COMPONENTS:
- Works w/ stock lighting components. The manufacturer suggests using standard halogen bulbs since they last the longest and are most cost-effective.
COMPATIBLE WITH MODERN VEHICLE ELECTRONICS:
- Will not overload vehicle circuits.
- Numerous new car dealers sell and install Brite Box. This speaks volumes about how Brite Box interacts with your vehicle warranty.
- 3-year manufacturer warranty.
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
- Brite Box models are application-specific. Please contact the manufacturer (Aspire Auto Accessories) of the product if unsure of fitment for your specific vehicle.