Toytec Front Aluma Series Coilovers
- Note: Vehicles with KDSS will not use the sway bar bracket.
- The shock bodies are made from hard-anodized aluminum for cooler operation as well as better protection from the elements.
- Front Aluma Series Coilovers are adjustable from 2-3" of lift
- Internal hydraulic valving optimized to match the 700 lb rate spring for use with or without a bumper or winch.
- Aluma Series Coilovers are assembled and ready to bolt-on. No spring compressor or special tools needed for installation.
- The TTBOSS-4R210ALM kit includes sway bar relocation brackets, a preload adjustment tool, and an owner's manual.
- This suspension kit includes a nitrogen-charged design with an internal floating piston to help prevent shock fading and cavitation
- Heavy-duty 16mm induction-hardened piston shaft.
- These shocks are fully rebuildable
- Aftermarket upper control arms are recommended.
- Front Differential Drop kit - Recommended for all lifted 4x4s
Front Bump Stops:
- DuroBumps are proudly made in the USA with dual durometer (hardness) rubber that provides smooth progressive dampening and greatly reduces hard bottom outs. This allows for more control and comfort compared to OEM bump stops that are harsh on contact. With DuroBumps installed, the shell-shock effect experienced when hitting the OEM bump stops is completely eliminated.
Rear Bump Stop Options:
- Toytec Rear Bump Stop Drop Kit - Designed to work with our Superflex rear coils allowing your rear bump stops to function properly protecting your rear shocks from damage and keeping the rear tires from hitting the fender well.
- DuroBumps - DuroBumps 4.25″ rear bump stops are intended for vehicles that have rear lifts of 2″. Its heavy-duty Dual Durometer Rubber provides smooth progressive dampening and greatly reduces hard bottom outs. With DuroBumps, gain better off-road control and comfort vs the harsh-on-contact OEM bump stops and eliminate the shell-shock effect experienced on hitting those larger bumps.
- Toytec Rear Superflex Coils: - Our BOSS kits come standard with Toytec RCC2.0 rear springs- These springs offer 2" of lift with a stock rear weight with the best overall ride quality and rear articulation.
- Optional HD Rear Superflex coils offer additional weight capacity. Recommended 150-200 lbs of constant load for 2-2.5" of lift.
Rear Shock Options:
- LKFJ20R - Toytec 2.0 Aluma Series Rear shocks designed for 1-3" lift. Shock bodies are hard-anodized aluminum for cooler operation and longer-lasting in the elements. Fully rebuildable. Perfect match to our Aluma coilovers.
Add Upper Control Arms to complete your kit:
Camburg Uniball upper control arms - Maximize your wheel travel and increase your strength while also correcting alignment angles.
Camburg Balljoint upper control arms - Maximizes your wheel travel and allows a greaseable balljoint.
- SPC Adjustable Upper Control Arms - The most adjustable UCA on the market. They correct your alignment angles and help adjust for tire clearance.