Current Lead Time: 4-5 Weeks
Longer, wider, and more bars this is the overland roof rack that started it all for upTOP. The load-out variations are endless with this rack! Roof Top Tents? We got you. Pelican cases? Yep. Jacks, traction boards, fuel cans? Sheets of wood from the hardware store? Our 50.00" (1270mm) inside width says you can do almost anything with this rack!
With an overall length of 65”, 7 load bars, all-aluminum construction, reinforced brackets, 316 Stainless hardware kit, powder-coated load bars, scenePOD cutouts, and grab handles this rack is ready for any adventure!
Side Plate Colors are powder coat colors so they will not 100% match the truck color. Powder coat is not like paint, you can not mix colors to get the exact color. Powder coat is used because it withstands gear being loaded on them better than paint will.
50" Wide x 65.5" Long adds 1.8" to vehicle height.
- (7) Extruded aluminum load bars. Powder-coated black. 50.00" wide
- (4) Aluminum brackets that easily mount to your existing OEM roof rack attachment points. Hardware for mounting.
- (2) Powder-coated cargo sides with our patent-pending grooveTEK™ attachment locations.
- (2) Exterior armor side plates drilled and tapped for attachment of windscreen (included) and all applicable 316 Stainless hardware. See our upgrade section for security fasteners.
- (1) Front windscreen (preferred cutout option)
- (4) Grab handles with mounting plates.
- All required fasteners, washers, lock nuts, and spacers are included in the kit.
- Antenna thinFIN™
- ScenePOD, quickWire harness, lighting, as well as anything not listed above.